2020 KSCA State Tournament Info
Check back here for updated information as it becomes available!!
Chief TD Brian Yang State Host Lori Greenfield KSCA President Buddy Derfelt KSCA Executive Director Kyle Camarda Equipment Coordinator & KSCA VP Lori Greenfield
KSCA Coaches Meeting Agenda (will be posted later)
Board and Clock Assignments (will be posted later)
KSCA March 2020 Treasurer's Report (coming in Feb.)
KSCA March 2019 Coaches Meeting Minutes (coming soon)
Meeting Place - Parlors on the 5th floor, between the Jayhawk and Grand Ballroom.
Chess Board Placements
Boards and Clocks are needed for the State Tournament.
Board assignments will be posted and email out as soon as the need is fulfilled.
Thank you for everyone willing to help!!!!
Team Lists (for corrections only)
Posted by Monday, March 9--Corrections need to be made by Wednesday, March 11!!!! These are prelimary lists only!!! Final lists will be posted on Thursday March 12!! Please also double check the NP list as there are several students that registered, but appear to not meet the qualifications. All corrections need to be sent to Brian Yang by Wednesday!!! Thank you!!!
Final posting will be by team on Friday, March 13, as a courtesy. It is not for changes!!
Team Sheets (posted after corrections below). Use these for registration.2020 Kansas Open InfoKSCA players may play in the 2020 Kansas Open this summer for free. See www.kansaschess.org
Below is a list of the qualifications
- Play in the KSCA state tournament
- Free entry is only for scholastic rate, may choose to play at the adult rate
- Must pre-register for the event.
- Have a current USCF membership, may purchase at tournament. (Cheaper online) See USCF Membership
- Must have a current KCA membership, may purchase at tournament (recommended)
- Free Entry not eligible for side events, may still play in those events